hazel is looking for art created by students and early career artists
We accept art of any media made within the last 5 years to be featured in our magazine and blog on a rolling basis. For consideration into our magazine, submissions must be recieved by the dates below.
Volume 01: arise
Missed an opportunity because of COVID-19? Send us research discovered that was never presented. Tell us how quarantine impacted your art community.
Art submissions due June 30, 2020
Submissions for blogs are accepted on a rolling basis.
Volume 02: TBA
visual art submission guidelines
- We publish art created by students, recent grads, and early career artists.
- You will be required to submit an artist statement and up to five high-quality images of your work(s).
- Let us know if you’re submitting the piece to other publications.
- Fine art submissions will be considered for both magazine and blog publications.
- We’re always interested in interviewing artists and we may contact you for an interview!
- Pieces should be formatted using the Chicago Manual of Style.
Founded in 2020, hazel is an arts magazine focusing on students and early career artists in North America.
Do you have questions about our magazine or want to contribute?